- 2013 (95)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- Why do I love the paranormal? by Crista McHugh
- When Beauty *IS* the Beast by Inez Kelley
- Ghosts at Alcatraz? by Ari Thatcher
- Got Wolf? by Dariel Raye
- Interview with the Komar Brothers by Crista Paige
- Monster Love by Stephanie Julian
- ADDICTION by Sandra K. Marshall
- Samhain by Cornelia Amiri
- Forever Bites by Adrianne Brennan
- Can you survive a trip through the Veil? by T.J.Ki...
- Halloween and Me: Perfectly Paranormal by Judi Fen...
- YOUR INNER GEEK by Annie Nicholas
- Dracula the Undead by Dacre Stoker & Ian Holt
- Happy Halloween
- The musings of my mind that come with sleep depriv...
- Guest Blogger: AJ CHASE
- HALLOWEEN FEST '09
- DANCING WITH DANGER by Desiree Holt
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Life's crazy but writing doesn't have to be
- Dracula: The Un-Dead
- Guest Blogger : Inez Kelley
- Squee-Worthy Books, A Free Fae eBook & A Haunted ...
- Interview with Susan Hanniford Crowley!
- Writing the Sequel
- Excerpt Monday!!
- I'm on a Plane!
- Bring it Back! Thursday Presents: Wolf Lake and Ki...
- Interview with Linda Banche!
- Interview with Gem Sivad
- KEEPING THE ROMANCE FRESH
- OCTOBER ALREADY!?
- Add this to your Shelf!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
How do you like your vampires to take their immortality? With open arms like Spike from Buffy and Lestat from Anne Rice’s books? Or more like Angel, cursed with a soul and Louis, who hated what he became? Perhaps a mixture of the two?
But there’s one thing that all have in common: immortality. What does it mean to live forever? If you had to live forever, how would you choose to spend the time? Would you want such an extended lifespan? Given our sun will eventually go supernova and take our planet with it, does “forever” even exist?