- 2013 (96)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- DOUBLE DARE by Jeanne St. James
- ALL GROWN UP
- iPad of the Future, A Return to Sanity and 'Mortal...
- This way, there be dragons...
- Why Do We Need Romance?
- Meet the Nosferatu Brothers
- Rip Cord by Jeanne St. James
- From My POV
- Within the Shadows of Mortals (Ashen Twilight Seri...
- Paranormals everywhere
- Interview with Sara Brookes
- Turn up the HEAT!
- Ode to Royo
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like My Muse's?
- I'm so lucky: First Dimension and Yes, Captain.
- Choosing Your Paranormal Creature
- This Week's Paranormal Recs in Books, TV and Movie...
- Hatching a plot
- Interview with Susan Hanniford Crowley
- Are You BAIT?
- 2010 is here!
- 2009 (174)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Tane: Sometimes. What family doesn’t have issues? *crosses arms and glares at Dragos*
Tane: Love is only a hormonal response.
Daedalus: You’re only saying that because you haven’t fallen in love in centuries.
Tane: More like millennia.
Annie: Can someone answer the question instead?
Dragos: We’re gods in comparison to modern vampires. Their existence stems from ours. We rule, they obey.
Annie: Really? You’re always an inspiration for more stories Dragos. *jots mental note for future reference*. What about your physical features?
Tane: Why focus on that? What about the power?
Daedalus: Bald is the new sexy. *winks at Annie, who blushes and gets dizzy*.
Dragos: *gags* “Keep it in your pants, brother.”
Annie: Okay then, Tane. What about your powers?
Dragos: I’ve had enough of this. *storms from blog*
Annie: *stands* Wait. What’s his problem?
Annie: Hey! Call me?
Tane: It best you don’t remember this, Annie. *passes a hand over her face and leaves*
Labels: annie nicholas