- 2013 (94)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- One Year Anniversary
- Happy Sunday!!
- When Souls Collide Chapter 2, Part 2
- EEK! They’re headless…
- Playing the Waiting Game
- Resetting Goals
- The Submission Process--What do you do when you're...
- Where to go Next?
- The writing process...
- When Souls Collide, Chapter 2, Part 1
- It's Friday...
- Series - Love 'em or Hate 'em
- What I'm reading now
- Thank you Lost!
- Everything I Learned From Survivor
- What makes a good writer???
- When Souls Collide--Chapter 1
- It’s Furday…
- What's In a Name?
- Fighting for Position
- The One That Got Away
- The Good, the Bad, and the Somewhere Inbetween...
- This week I am going to take a moment and be a pro...
- Which one?
- It's Friday...
- I Only Look Like I Know What I'm Doing
- Death or Taxes, Take Your Pick!
- My Pledge to You
- What I learned at RT
- Contest - Get your name in the Special Agent Fang ...
- 2009 (174)
Monday, May 17, 2010
Last night was the season finale for the TV show Survivor. Their tagline:
Outwit, Outlast, Out Think.
I’ve been a fan of the show since day one. There are not many television programs I watch but I will make an effort to tape this one and not miss an episode. *clears throat* I even have two characters bearing Survivor names: Sugar, from The Omegas and Colby, from Bait. LOL
After watching this program for ten years I’ve compiled a list.
Things I’ve Learned From Survivor:
1. Only the strong survive is NOT true.
2. You’re only as strong as your alliance
3. Trust is a valuable thing, use it wisely.
4. Don’t eat all your food in the first week.
5. If you lie on TV they’ll get you on it at the seasonal finale.
6. The good guy doesn’t always win.
7. If you have a big mouth or you are bossy, most people won’t like you.
8. Leprechauns do exist and they’re evil. (Right, Sandi?)
Have a good week. I’ll be blogging at http://www.annienicholas.blogspot.com/ about sentence structures this week.
Labels: annie nicholas