- 2013 (115)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- One Year Anniversary
- Happy Sunday!!
- When Souls Collide Chapter 2, Part 2
- EEK! They’re headless…
- Playing the Waiting Game
- Resetting Goals
- The Submission Process--What do you do when you're...
- Where to go Next?
- The writing process...
- When Souls Collide, Chapter 2, Part 1
- It's Friday...
- Series - Love 'em or Hate 'em
- What I'm reading now
- Thank you Lost!
- Everything I Learned From Survivor
- What makes a good writer???
- When Souls Collide--Chapter 1
- It’s Furday…
- What's In a Name?
- Fighting for Position
- The One That Got Away
- The Good, the Bad, and the Somewhere Inbetween...
- This week I am going to take a moment and be a pro...
- Which one?
- It's Friday...
- I Only Look Like I Know What I'm Doing
- Death or Taxes, Take Your Pick!
- My Pledge to You
- What I learned at RT
- Contest - Get your name in the Special Agent Fang ...
- 2009 (174)
Monday, May 31, 2010
Happy Birthday Paranormal Romantics! June 2009 we opened our doors and our hearts to our followers. In celebration of this one year anniversary and to say thank you to all our readers we'll be giving away a prize everyday this month. Leave a comment on the blog and your name will be enter for the prize of the day. DON'T FORGET YOUR E-MAIL so we can contact you if you win.
Every comment you make will be placed in a pot and at the end of the month I will draw a winner for a gift basket. So if you comment everyday you can have 30 entries for the grand prize, which contains a Paranormal Romantics t-shirt, a signed print copy of BAIT, a Demons and Stillettos tote bag, some Lake Champlain chocolate, and a bag of Green Mountain coffee (that I serve every Monday morning). I'm sure as the month progresses other things will get tossed into the basket.
It's starts tomorrow spread the word.
Over on my personal blog I am discussing the dreaded to be verb and the basics of formatting a manuscript for submissions.
Have a great Memorial Day and stay safe.
Labels: annie nicholas