- 2013 (98)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- One Year Anniversary
- Happy Sunday!!
- When Souls Collide Chapter 2, Part 2
- EEK! They’re headless…
- Playing the Waiting Game
- Resetting Goals
- The Submission Process--What do you do when you're...
- Where to go Next?
- The writing process...
- When Souls Collide, Chapter 2, Part 1
- It's Friday...
- Series - Love 'em or Hate 'em
- What I'm reading now
- Thank you Lost!
- Everything I Learned From Survivor
- What makes a good writer???
- When Souls Collide--Chapter 1
- It’s Furday…
- What's In a Name?
- Fighting for Position
- The One That Got Away
- The Good, the Bad, and the Somewhere Inbetween...
- This week I am going to take a moment and be a pro...
- Which one?
- It's Friday...
- I Only Look Like I Know What I'm Doing
- Death or Taxes, Take Your Pick!
- My Pledge to You
- What I learned at RT
- Contest - Get your name in the Special Agent Fang ...
- 2009 (174)
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
As the final episode of Lost approaches, I would like to thank the writers, producers, and actors of that show for making my life better by making that show.
I can remember that day vividly. I suggested to my DH (thats Dear Husband for those of you not up on the Twitter/Facebook jargon) that we watch this new show that was starting. I'd heard about it, thought it looked kind of cool, and besides, I'd heard that Matthew Fox was going to be on it and I'd really, really liked him on Party of Five.
We sat down. He was skeptical but humoring me. We were both blown away. Watching Lost became something we never missed, something we always did together!
The second season was less spectacular than the first but we stuck it out and were rewarded with Season 3.
So now, as we get to the end, I find myself sad. I will miss the 'Dang' that sounds when they go to commercial, I will miss the speculation about 'Good Locke' versus 'Bad Locke' and the Smoke Monster. I will miss Matthew Fox.
Thank you Lost for so much entertainment. You will live on in my DVD collection.
Best to all of you,