- 2013 (94)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- Living in the Past
- The Outsiders
- What is the void? A little deep for Monday, you ...
- The horrid skip through...
- Chapter 4, Part 2
- It's Friday...
- Where It Counts
- I Hold these Truths to be Self-evident
- Next Up....
- High School Crush
- Originally posted on May 28th. I know, it really...
- When Souls Collide Chapter 4 Part 1
- It's Furday...
- When You Didn't Know You Could
- Learning Curves revisited
- I'll Be Back....
- Bald is Beautiful Re-Run
- Do you need a happy ending?
- When Souls Collide Chapter 3, Part 2
- It's Friday...
- Up For the Task?
- Life and other incomprehensible puzzles
- Oh the Places I've Been...
- Re-Run on Ghosts and Poltergeists and Spirits. Oh ...
- Paranormal Romance Rocks!!!
- When Souls Collide Chapter 3, Part 1
- REMEMBER THIS?
- Going Where You've Not Been Before
- Romance in a Paranormal World--ReDux
- Welcome to Westervelt
- 2009 (174)
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Hi There. In honor of my book Love Beyond Sanity, the second book in my Outsiders series, coming out August 6th, 2010 I am going to give away a copy of Love Beyond Time, the first book in the series.
Check out the two covers:
Aren't they cool?
Anyway, leave me a comment with your e-mail address to win Love Beyond Time.
Also, because this is the very last week of this, I'm going to tell you what you will from ME in the big basket that every person who commented this month was entered to win. From me, you will win a Love Beyond Time t-shirt and a poster of the Simon's Fate cover, which is my next release. What did everyone else enter into the basket? I have no idea. LOL. I guess you're going to have to win it to find out and let me know. Okay?
Thanks for celebrating our month-long celebration with us. I have had a blast getting to know so many of you and talking through comments and e-mails. Everyone at Paranormal Romantics thanks you!