Sunday, November 14, 2010

An Everlasting Bite - The Blue Bloods Book One!!

I've been so busy reviewing here at Paranormal Romantics that sometimes I forget, oh yeah, I write books too!! And tomorrow is a day for me to celebrate!! An Everlasting Bite--The Blue Bloods Book One releases with Liquid Silver Books.
The story is a spin off from The Magical Sword series. In truth, I hadn't planned to write this series. But the hero, Briggs captivated me so much as a secondary character, I was compelled to write his and Rynn's story. And I'm glad I did. As you all know, I love paranormal romance/urban fantasy...but I gotta say, werewolves are by far my favorite to write--there's just something about a powerful alpha male who will protect his mate at all costs that makes me swoon!
Leave a comment with your email address and on Tuesday morning I'll draw a winner to receive an ebook copy of An Everlasting Bite.
Love is born between strangers, yet built upon a bond soul deep―one Alpha’s vow to protect his mate from looming danger, all the while, mending her soul and stirring her wolfish desires.
A vicious werewolf attack in Plymouth, Minnesota leaves a young woman violated, bitten and now, transformed into werewolf. But Rynn Murphy doesn’t have to face this transformation alone—she has her mate by her side. And the charming Briggs―Beta to the Patriarch, Valor―is eager to ease her into this new life and mend her battered soul.
With only weeks to adjust to her new fur, Rynn, follows Briggs while he assists in locating the daughter of the Montana’s Alpha, who was abducted from her home. But this journey is not without danger. And soon, they discover the ones who have taken this young wolf do not want her found and will stop at nothing to keep her hidden. Or so it may seem, as bodies begin to drop around them, the murderous attempts start to appear more as a hit than a smoke screen—leaving only one question, who is the intended target…
Read an excerpt here.

4 comments:

Jessica E. Subject said...

Looking forward to this release! Happy Release Day tomorrow!

jessicasubject.writer[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great read! Happy release day!!

Linda said...

Sounds really good!

Brundiesmediate[at]msn[dot]com

LORETTA CANTON said...

This sounds like a goodie.


loretta

lbcanton@verizon.net