Thursday, March 10, 2011

Like Butter on a Bald Monkey

I've been down a lot lately and I've yet to pinpoint why. I don't think I can attribute it to any one thing, mostly a combination of things. It's not helping that I can't seem to find my concentration. I flit from one work in progress to the next with no clear path on anything. It's frustrating, especially because I know I'm approaching a time where I won't get to write for a while. So then I get even more down and there I am in the ever wonderful Catch-22.

So...for a reason to smile, I share one of my favorite make-me-laugh-anytime songs. Hope it gives you a reason to smile at least a little.


5 comments:

Taryn Kincaid said...

I'm doing the same thing right now. Flitting, not making much forward progress. Thanks for the singing and dancing veggies. About the only way I can tolerate veggies.

Sara Brookes said...

I always find it funny that there's a side to writing no one wants to discuss. As if it's some bad thing that shouldn't be discussed. Authors shouldn't have bad days, or days where the writing just isn't working for them. Like some magical thing happens the moment we get published and never have anything happen like that again.

Pfffft.

Misa said...

Oddly, I'm in that same boat as well. So much to write, and I want to write, but still... meh.

Eh, it'll pass.

J Hali Steele said...

Maybe it's the time of year...I'm there! Could be we're waiting fro spring?!

Yes, it will pass...

Annie Nicholas said...

I think it might be the season. LOL I'm there too. Just remember we're only human and only write so much.