Monday, May 2, 2011

Angels/Demon Week on Paranormal Romantics

It's Monster Mash May!

Every week we're picking a favorite paranormal character and blogging about it. This week it's Angels and Demons.

Here are a few books on my TBR pile.


Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux is hired by the dangerously beautiful Archangel Raphael. But this time, it’s not a wayward vamp she has to track. It’s an archangel gone bad.

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor’s edge of passion. Even if the hunt doesn’t destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just may. For when archangels play, mortals break.



Redemption isn't a word Jim Heron knows much about-his specialty is revenge, and to him, sin is all relative. But everything changes when he becomes a fallen angel and is charge with saving the souls of seven people from the seven deadly sins. And failure is not an option. Vin DiPietro long ago sold his soul to his business, and he's good with that-until fate intervenes in the form of a tough- talking, Harley-riding, self-professed savior. But then he meets a woman who will make him question his destiny, his sanity, and his heart-and he has to work with a fallen angel to win her over and redeem his own soul.

(I'm on the fence about this one. Anyone read it?)


Who said going to Hell didn’t have its rewards?

Killed in a dirty back alley by a street whore. Such an ugly way to die. But my lessons in death have only just begun.

Hell is filthy. And cold. And as soon as I fell, I found a demon waiting for me. My new Master. From spanking to whipping to painful abuse, each new lesson gives me hope -- the hope of oblivion. Surely I can’t survive this long.

But the longer I’m here, the more I learn about myself and the life I wasted. And the more I crave Master’s touch. Each lesson strips away another layer of my mortal flesh. I am everyman. I am no one. I am what my Master wishes me to be. A Demon’s whore for all eternity…

Extreme BDSM Warning: The actions portrayed in this story are well outside the accepted BDSM norm of “Safe, Sane, and Consensual” or even “Risk Aware Consensual Kink” and should not be reenacted by mere mortals. Unless you’re a demon, you will end up featured on “1000 Ways to Die.”
(I just purchased this last night.)

Anyone have any suggestions or reviews?

To celebrate Monster Mash May I'm giving away a book today. Leave a comment and be entered to win an ecopy of any of my backlist.

Annie Nicholas

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

I read Covet. It was good in a strange way,but just not really my thing. I love the brotherhood books but this was hard to get into at times. It just bounced around to much for my taste. I did like the ending because it made me want more of the series.And I did like the happy love ending.

Gabby said...

Neat idea for a whole month! I've read two books about angels by this really awesome author. Her name's Joey W. Hill, ever hear of her?

The books I read are part of a series entitled Daughters of Arianne books one and two were very good.

They were also the only books I've read so far that featured angels!

There's my suggestion! I'll welcome other as well!

Annie Nicholas said...

Thanks Gabby. I just checked her out. She has mermaids too! Nice.

Rebecca Royce said...

Annie, I think you'd like 666 Angel Lane by Lori Green. Its really good. I think its a Lyrical Press publication. So good.

Cathy M said...

Hi Annie,

Sarah McCarty has a new series, The Shadow Reapers that gives us werewolves in an historical western setting, which was a new genre for me. I really enjoyed the first book, Reaper's Justice.

caity_mack at yahoo dot com

Anne said...

I've read Nalini Singh's series (I like everything she does) and Covet. I reqlly liked the first couple of Brotherhood books (this is obvuiously not one) by Ward, but since then, nothing she's written has really appealed to me.

Annie Nicholas said...

Oh Cathy that sounds like a nice mix. I've been compiling a list of westerns to read. I'm adding this one.

Annie Nicholas said...

Congrats Jeanette! You're the winner.

Hailey Edwards said...

Nalini's angels are on my TBR pile as well. I've tried Ward's, but I haven't enjoyed hers as much as I have her vamps.

EdgesAngel23 said...

I just got into Allyson James' Stormwalker series and I love it and totally recommend it!! The books you listed look pretty good to me, I think I'll have to look them up!
Ashley A
ash_app@hotmail.com

yanmaneee said...

adidas stan smith
Kanye West shoes
hogan outlet
air max 2019
michael kors outlet
jordan shoes
moncler jacket
nike air max 2019
nmd
nike air max 2017