- 2013 (114)
- 2012 (299)
- Please welcome Sidney Ayers!!!
- Science Fiction isn’t just space ships and aliens....
- It's Friday
- Please welcome Melissa Jarvis!!!
- I'm clearly having one of those days
- My Apologies...
- Portia Da Costa: Walking on the Wild Side Books
- Please welcome New York Times bestselling author, ...
- Cover Love
- It's Friday
- Please welcome Nina Pierce!
- It Takes a Village
- Taking the Plunge – Becoming a Writer
- Please welcome Angela S. Stone!!!
- Laptop Woes
- It's Friday...
- My Paranormal Love Affair by guest blogger Nichell...
- Striking Story Gold
- Getting Over My Fear of Aliens by Jessica Subject
- Who Loves Smoothies? Guest Post by Mima
- Whatcha reading?
- L is for Lies.
- To Beer... or not to Beer
- The Truth is Out There
- What Does Your Writing Say About You?
- I'm Late! or Catching Up with Rebecca Royce.
- Guest Blogger Shiela Stewart
- A Round of Applause!!
- K is for Kiss
- Quench that Thirst!
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
I'm sorry that I'm so late today blogging. I don't know what happened except that the three-day weekend we had here in the States has thrown me off kilter. All morning, I thought it was Monday except, of course, that its Tuesday. So please excuse my tardiness.
Anyway I'm here now. Do you like my new cover? I just got it yesterday. Its for a holiday One Night Stand series with Decadent Publishing and I just thought I'd show it off because I'm crazy about it.
What's new with all of you?
As for me, I've just returned from RWA where I had a wonderful time. I got to meet some really cool people and connect, in person, with some friends I had only ever spoken to online. I learned a lot of interesting things about writing light paranormals versus dark paranormals and some tricks to understanding body language that I'm hoping to apply to my own writing.
I also ate some really yummy food, drank some very good alcohol, and travelled around New York City. NYC is, if you don't know, about fifteen minutes from where I live but I never take the time anymore to really appreciate it. Usually, I have to go in and do something and then go back out. Leisurely walking around is not something this mother of 3 usually gets to do. So all in all, despite the fact that I had to leave early because I caught a nasty cold. I had a stupendous time.
Now, I'm home. I'm writing the next installment of my Outsiders series and working on edits for a short story called Behind The Scenes that will be coming out with Decadent Publishing. Also, early next week, my book Angel's Wolf--the sixth book in the Westervelt Wolves series will be releasing.
That is all. For Now.
What is up with all of you?