Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Paranormal Love Affair by guest blogger Nichelle Gregory


Mythological creatures, supernatural beings, unexplained events... these are the subjects that spark my imagination and curiosity. I think my fascination with the paranormal genre was sparked by watching scary/sci-fi movies with my dad. I'm continuously challenged as a writer with the 'what if' scenarios. I love being able to explore the unknown, the mysterious...the unbelievable through the lives of my characters!
When the idea for Taken By Surprise started forming in my mind, I knew I wanted a unique name for my fierce heroine first. I needed the name to begin visualizing the rest of her. All I knew was her name had to start with the letter Z.
It took a few days, but then I had it...Zori!
The name sounded girly and different...perfect for the female creature I had in mind. I had the name and now I needed to decide what Zori was. It had to be something fresh...something readers wouldn't suspect until she finally revealed her true nature to Greyson, my dangerously sexy hero. I loved the challenge of crafting a tale about a female creature not often written about!
What kind of creature is Zori, you ask?
Well, I can't tell you that! You'll have to read my novella to find out! I will tell you my dangerously sexy hero, Greyson, is a werewolf and when these two characters get together the pages burn up with sexual tension and chemistry!
Taken By Surprise is a wildly erotic, fun, unique, sexy paranormal erotic romance novella sure to thrill fans of the genre!
Blurb:

Zori revels in the control she exerts over the opposite sex; no man has ever challenged her in the bedroom or out...until she meets Greyson. 
She's beautiful, intelligent and sometimes deadly to the men who enter her bedroom. For Zori, voracious appetites for sex and food reign supreme. She's never known rejection, romance or love...her life and heart has always been her own. The moment she sets eyes on Greyson, Zori makes it her quest to have him in her bed, but she's finally met her match. Can two lovers with secrets face the truth and trust their hearts?

Sizzling Snippet:
Zori searched Greyson's face for a hint of fear and found none. He knew she was something other than human and yet he studied her as she studied him with surprising calm. For a split second, Zori felt uncomfortable. There was something in his posture, something lingering in his dark gaze, never seen on all of the bound lovers she'd enjoyed before.
Confidence?
Despite being taken against his will, tied up for her own pleasures, Greyson appeared unfazed…even slightly amused.

Taken By Surprise is available now with Total E-Bound Publishing!
Author Bio:
Nichelle Gregory has been in love with books and writing since middle school. A lover of the arts, she enjoys anything that embraces the creative nature within us all. Bringing believable characters to life that thrill and excite her readers is a challenge that continues to push Nichelle. She loves creating stories involving super sexy alpha heroes with divine heroines in magical, exotic, and fantastic scenarios. So, gone on . . . Indulge your secret fetishes and desires!  
Visit her website: http://www.nichellegregory.com




3 comments:

Annie Nicholas said...

Love the cover! Welcome to PR, Nichelle.

Nichelle Gregory said...

Thanks, Annie!

Thanks so much for hosting me today!

:-)

Paranormal Affair said...

Oh I need to pick this up!

S at ParanormalAffair.com