Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Truth is Out There

First off, congrats to D. F. Krieger who won the drawing for a download of Midnight's Ghost! Give me a shout and let me know your preferred format so I can get it to you.

As Stacey already announced earlier in the week, Midnight's Ghost won the award. Unfortunately, I'm in a "time off" mode and was busy with preparations for a trip so I haven't gotten to celebrate too much. We returned late last night and it's back to the desk job for me. But, in addition to that time off mode, I haven't been doing any kind of writing for the past two weeks.

Nada.

It's weird to tell you the truth. But it is my hope, in the long run, that its beneficial. That, of course, doesn't mean that my brain hasn't stopped churning things over. Not sure I could stop that completely.

Ever.

2 comments:

D. F. Krieger said...

Woo-hooo! *Happy dance! Could I please and thank you get Midnight's Ghost in .pdf format?

deadra.krieger at gmail.com

Thank you, thank you, Sara. Always a pleasure to read your stories.

Also, no writing could mean lots of wordage in the future. Keep your hopes up.

Sara Brookes said...

It's on it's way to you!!