Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Friday

A few times I've posted pics of wonderful places I'd love to live and unusual homes I'd love to live in. Have you stopped by in the past and wondered, "Why is this author writing about strange homes?" My only defense is I'm a dreamer with a wild and wicked imagination. You knew that already if you've read any of my stories.  :) I get up everyday with new strange and weird ideas of what I'd like to write, where I'd like to write it, paths I want to walk when I stretch my mind...things like that. Probably a good thing I don't have lots of money because I'd own a 'different' home in every place I want to be. Of course, each would be outfitted to accomodate my menagerie of furfriends--that's a must.

This week I found my dream home. For real this time!! It has everything I want in a home. The perfect place for me and mine. Check this abode in Bisbee Arizona out (Photots: Bisbee Reality)

It's in the desert which is warm most of the time. The plant life is exactly my style, and it's hidden away from almost everything. Hell, if you didn't know it was there, you'd never find it. Oh, did I say it was warm. *laughing* And the inside never drops below 66 degrees or goes above 72 degrees. Something to do with 'rock temperature'.

Building this must have given the mining engineer as much satisfaction as it did the owners. It's beautiful, serene, and looks so natural in it's setting.

Thirty-seven acres of amazing countryside! Do you know how many rescues I could have out there? They'd all have to be savvy to living in the wild, but they'd work that out somehow.

The pool is a short hike from the cave and fed by a natural creek. Awesome! You can find out more here: http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/inside-a-15-million-cave-house.html

Have you ever thought about your dream home? What it would look like, where it would be? Guess it does really come down to location, location, location.

Have a great weekend. If you're in the cold, northern climes--stay warm!

Growl and roar--it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments: