Sunday, January 1, 2012

New release - SUPERNATURALLY KISSED

WOO HOO! Anyone who knows me knows that I've been counting down the days until Supernaturally Kissed released and it's finally HERE! This story was originally a self-published title called Stolen Dreams. When I had the chance to put the book with Ellora's Cave, I jumped on it. I truly wanted what was best for the book and I knew that my editor would help me do right by Tess & Kipp.

To say I'm excited about this book being back out there is an understatement. I've missed these characters and I'm super happy to be able to share them with everyone. If you get a chance to check out the story, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!


Ghosts harass and annoy Tess Jennings to save their souls. Sometimes she helps them. Other times she ignores them. But one ghost will give her no choice.

Kipp McGowen, a cop with the Memphis Police Department, will stop at nothing to gain her help, including using his ghostly charms to seduce her.

Tess must help solve the five year old cold case of Hannah Reid, because solving the case will save Kipp. But a bigger problem presents itself. Tess is falling in love with a ghost. Now she must decide. Keep Kipp forever or find the killer…

REVIEWS:

5 – An Alpha Howl – Bitten by Paranormal Romance – Top Bite Award ~ “Stacey knows how to write a delightful and witty romance. In this novella Stacey takes this hero and heroine into a world wind romance that leaves you wanting more at the end and I loved reading every bit of it. I read this one before under a previous title and really enjoyed reading it, all but the ending because it was a cliffhanger ugh. *pouting* I hate cliffhangers lol. This time around I enjoyed it even more because Stacey re-wrote the ending and made it fantastic, but more to the point no cliffhanger;) I can’t wait to see where she’s going to take this ghost storyline next.”

5 STARS – Romancing the Darkside ~ “The romance was a perfect package of sweet, sensual and erotic. Tess and Kipp will touch your hearts and have you fanning yourself with their passion. A little suspense, humor and steamy romance make Supernaturally Kissed a read you’ll want to pick up and not put down until you reach the last page!”

5 SKULLS – Literal Addiction ~ "There is a whole lot of mystery, intrigue, and romance in Supernaturally Kissed, which will leave you with feelings of surprise, frustration, shock, tenderness, trepidation, longing, and a whole smattering of other emotions along with plenty of laughter, which makes this murder mystery unlike most others.”

A RATING – Smitten with Reading ~ “Did I love this book? OMG, YES! This is a paranormal, but so completely different from most paranormals that are on the market right now. This book is incredibly creative and entertaining. It remains a light, fun read while at the same time, it’s a suspenseful book dealing with the seriousness of life and death. This is a ghost story, but it is not creepy at all. It’s a sweet and seriously sexy paranormal romance!”

No comments: