Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Round Up...

I thought I would do a round up of all four of my series today. I get asked about the differences between them all the time.

So, first is the Outsider series. See the picture of Love Beyond Time, the first book in the series, below. The Outsiders is a a Fantasy Romance series with hot love scenes. It isn't Paranormal, it's Fantasy. So its not Vampires or Werewolves but it is about 'other' creatures.

Below is a picture of Eye Contact, the first book in my Conditioned series. Its also not vampires or werewolves but about psychics!

Initiation, pictured below, is the first book in the Warrior series. Its a Young Adult, first person series. Lots of Paranormal in this. Vampires and Werewolves.

Her Wolf is the first book in my Westervelt Wolves series. This series is almost finished.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: