- 2013 (96)
- New Cover Share!!
- PNR BOOKS BECOMING COMICS: POV FROM THE FULL MONTY...
- Introducing...Wendi Zwaduk aka Megan Slayer AND a ...
- Another new author on the blog & giveaway!
- An Unchanging Costume
- Ten things about Voirey
- Good things happen to bad people
- Of Dragons and Things
- Introducing a New Monthly Blogger!
- I'm going with awesome
- Steam Punk World's Fair 2012
- I should be writing, but I'm watching my son play ...
- Seducing a Dragon
- Guest Post - Kerrianne Coombes
- Can You Come Visit Me?....Again and Again?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Dark Shadows
- led astray...to the dark side
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Boring vs Routine
- Joy and Despair!
- 10 Things You'll Love About Me
- Things you should know about me
- Meet Tess Jennings from the Frostbite series!
- New Look is Awesome!
- Get the Funk Out
- What the heck am I supposed to do about promotion?...
- Better Late than Never!
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Hi there! I’m Voirey Linger and… no, Voirey. VOY-ree. There is an I before the R. I know it’s a weird name, but it looks pretty, doesn’t it? Please say yes…
Maybe I should just get to the getting to know me bit.
What are ten things you should know about me? Well for starters, I’m a cat person. My cat is my furbaby and she is quite spoiled. Spend much time around me and you are guaranteed to hear about her.
I’m a voracious reader, but I read almost exclusively romance. It can be about any kind of romance, but I’m in love with the love story. I’ll read historical, contemporary, inspirational, erotica, and of course, paranormal so long as it’s a romance.
I love chocolate. The words ‘addiction’ and ‘intervention’ have been bandied about.
I love a good bout of wing sex. In books, I mean. I don’t have wings of my own.
I’m artsy. I sing, paint, knit, write and create in as many mediums as possible.
I’m picky about my paranormal critters. If the mythos isn’t strong, I don’t want to read it or write it. I’m socially awkward in person.
I like to pretend I’m cute and witty online but I can’t promise that’s true.
I write angels and make them dirty. I love men. I love writing them, looking at them, and doing other things with them. I like them big and bad and alphahole in books. In person, alpha is good but he’d damn well better respect me.
I suck at math but find science fascinating.
My books have socially unacceptable language and are not recommended to be read in public.
I can’t count.
Is there anything else you want to know?