- 2013 (96)
- Getting Stuck...
- Celebrating 1 Year of being published!
- I love me some steampunk chic...
- What's so sexy about angels?
- Command Performance
- Dark Hungers
- If The Order were a movie...
- Typing with thumbs
- It's That Time Again!
- What I Learned From Writing Shorts
- Clearing Out Some Space
- The Matrix Has You...
- Paper or Plastic...well..E-Book
- A Chinese Crested Werewolf? by Deena Remiel
- A Pinning Obsession
- Distressed Author Needs Your Help!
- Who Can Resist the Ancient Egyptian Gods?
- Up Coming Soon....
- For the Love of Short Stories
- My favourite myths
- Deer in Headlights or Which Of Your Books Do You R...
- Why is an erotic romance good for a mom’s soul?
- Meet the Devil's Vampire
- Seducing The Reader
- Where It All Began
- A Thank You To The Men In My Head
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Saturday, June 2, 2012
I’d like to dedicate this blog post to all of the men in my…head. Yes, in my head. The heroes who have come and made me fall in love with them while I tell their stories.
I thank you.
Oh sure, I took your faces, sort of, from some of the men above. I altered you a little bit here and a little bit there until you fit my purposes. And then I gave you personalities you've never had nor will you (I think) ever have.
I thank you.
Okay--so sometimes I made you mythological creatures. I may have written you backstories that would destroy a lesser man.
But I thank you.
And please please please don't stop coming. Because writers block sucks.
Who have your muses been? Who have you pictured when you've read your favorite books? Anyone I placed above?