- 2013 (94)
- Fated Mates!
- More time is coming!
- Castles, axes and swords...oh my!
- Watch out for "Watch Me"!
- Join us for a special edition of BACHELORETTE!
- Setting a tone
- Please allow me to introduce myself...
- What have you learned today?
- Geeking Out!
- Making Time to Do What You Love
- In Your Face Motivation
- What's in your town library? ~ Deena Remiel
- Hubby Does Good
- Summer Break...ing Point
- Ancient Egypt and Mars
- You want it when?!?!
- Distractions. If It's Not One Thing, It's Another....
- My love of the north!
- Live from AAD New Orleans, What Do You Like to Rea...
- DRM--A head's up
- COMING SOON: The Cat's Meow
- What I'm working this week.
- Publicity AKA Promotion
- Chicks Who Aren't Afraid to Kick a Little Butt
- Soul Weaver Coming August 7th
- When It All Goes Bad
- Slumpy Dumpy
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Friday, August 17, 2012
I sooooo needs this motivation right now. With school starting and other personal things going on in my life, I have NOT been in the mood to write.
Some writers can shut everything out BUT their writing when they're upset or they feel bad. I can't. The last thing I want to do is sit down and pour out my feelings on a blank page. All I want to do is bundle up under a warm blanket (who cares if it's 100 degrees outside) and watch re-runs on television. Something that will make me laugh and laugh and forget. I so need that right now.
I got online and found this in-your-face-motivation so it would pep me up enough to write. Even if I can only get 500 words down on paper...at least it will be something. And if that isn't enough....what about this lovely cover already sitting on my zip drive waiting for it's story to be finished?
What about you? When you're feeling down in the dumps, what do you use for motivation? What makes you sit down at the computer and write?
Have a great weekend!
Peace, love and sex!
Disclaimer: All images are used with permission by Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Will Write for Chocolate. Check her out. She has some really cool writing comics on her website!