Tuesday, September 24, 2013

One From The Archives: Writers + Nutella = Bliss

Veronica sez: I went searching for something from our archives to post today and maybe it's because I was hungry but this is where I stopped LOL. This post from November 2011 was among our top 5 of all time! We'll be back to new content tomorrow but I'd say nothing has changed as far as writers and Nutella!

 From Hailey Edwards:
It's the strangest thing, but I had never heard of Nutella until I started writing. Someone mentioned it on a writer's forum I belong to, and I had to give it a try. One taste and I was hooked. While not very nutty, it is smooth and chocolaty.



I guess I was being a little tame in my application, because I learned of a few new combos on Twitter--all suggested by writers. Yep. I'm seeing a trend here. Writers sure do love their Nutella and I'm no exception.

I was used as a taste test tiebreaker for one Nutella combo and OMG I'm going to be munching on it until my jars run dry. I can see it now.

Nutella Combos


Nutella and Peanut Butter
Nutella and Almond Butter (I love this.)
Nutella and Orange Marmalade (This is the combo I from Twitter.)
Nutella and Raspberry Preserves (This is going to be my next experiment.)
Nutella and Cream Cheese (I heard this wasn't great.)
Nutella, Banana Slices and Marshmallows (This interests me.)
Nutella and Greek Yogurt (I somehow doubt I'll try that one.)

So how about y'all? Any combos I'm missing? And what do you think? Can we have Nutella proclaimed an official writer's diet menu item? ;)

2 comments:

Annie Nicholas said...

Orange marmalade sounds good to me!

Hailey Edwards said...

It was SO good. I have wasted so much of my week playing with Nutella. LOL

I even had chocolate/marmalade waffles earlier this week. It's addictive.