Thursday, October 10, 2013

Conference Bound!

WOOT! I'm conference bound. I'm headed to Ohio as we speak for Ellora's Cave ROMANTICON. I love this conference. The last time I was at it as 2011 and it was my first time there. I've only ever been to RWA and that was in 2008. I was nervous, I didn't really know anyone and I'm a bit shy. But it was an amazing time and I met so many friends. And the book signing was overwhelming. When I first sold to Ellora's Cave in 2007 I drove to Taylor Michigan to do my first ever book signing, it was great, but I wasn't prepared for the onslaught at Romanticon in 2011. This year I'm more prepared! I can't wait to see all my friends again, make new friends and have a good time. And if you're in the Canton, Ohio area the book signing is free and open to the public on Sunday.

No comments: