Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I know everyone's rushing oot and aboot to get ready for the holidays so I'll just take a few minutes to tell all of you readers out there to have a great holiday season!

Your support over the last year has been wonderful and I know all of the authors here appreciate your support as we try to bring you the best stories we can.

2014 is going to be an interesting year. With small publishers now competing actively with self-published and hybrid publishers and with the larger houses always looking for that golden goose it's going to be another wild ride. But it's never been a better time to be an author and to be a reader - no matter what your tastes you'll find it out there somewhere and we're pleased to have so many options to bring our work to you!

One last thing - if you'd like to give any of the authors on this site or authors in general a wonderful Christmas present we always appreciate reviews. Nothing sells a book to me like hearing how it worked or didn't work for someone I know and I enjoy getting reviews. Good or bad, one star or four/five, I love them all - because you took the time to write it. And if you didn't like my work it's okay to tell me that because I can't improve as an author without feedback from you, the readers.

But enough rambling from the old broad - go get yourself a cuppa 'nog spiked with your favorite goodie and read on, folks!

:)

1 comment:

Diane Burton said...

Happy Holidays to you, too, Sheryl. Best wishes for 2014.