by Maureen L. Bonatch
- You've got a thing for book boyfriends with wings, fangs, fur or other out of the ordinary attributes
- You're pretty sure the two guys with mullets aren't stuck in 80's fashion--they're time-travelers
- You aren't worried about snakes and other critters lurking on the other side of that abandoned bridge, you're more concerned that no one else has wanted to visit the secret village hidden there
- You fantasize about what kind of spell you'd stir first...if you ever gain the powers you're certain were denied to you at birth
- You hope the poltergeist hiding things in your house is friendly---because you certainly didn't lose those items
- You don't ever think of anyone as weird or odd---only harboring character traits ripe for harvest
- You like men who can sweep you off your feet. Literally...with their supernatural strength, magic or wings.
- You tense when you open a dark room in the basement, waiting for a creature to burst from it's hiding place you've disturbed. Every. Single. Time. (okay, maybe that's just me)
One thing for sure, your world will never be ordinary when your mind dwells in the extraordinary.
Tell me what makes you think you're a reader and/or writer of the paranormal?
Make the ordinary extraordinary and laugh all the way.
Some of her other favorite haunts include