Saturday, June 29, 2019

Soft Granite by @MeganSlayer #gay #gayromance #PNR #romance #paranormal




Soft Granite by Megan Slayer
Contemporary Paranormal Gay Romance
From Evernight Publishing

Celestial Mates, 5
What happens when the curse goes wrong, but the outcome is all right?


Ryan Rourke wasn’t looking for love when he sat at the foot of the statue, Michael Emerging. The inanimate object listens and he could swear there’s someone beneath the granite. One night he gives into his desire and kisses the statue. It won’t hurt anything, right? It’s just a granite statue—except there’s a soul in the cold rock.

Indio fell in love with Ryan the moment the shy college junior spoke to him the first time. The tenderness, warmth, and sense of humor were everything Indio wanted—if he weren’t trapped in granite. The attraction is stronger than he ever thought possible. Can Ryan’s kiss free him forever? Or will the power of Zeus and the majesty of the curse be too much to overcome? If Indio has his way, he will get his man.

Available wherever ebooks are sold!

Excerpt: 
Ryan followed Indio into the building. He couldn’t wrap his mind around what had happened. Indio was real. He glanced back at the empty platform. He’d seen Indio walk off the stone slab and his skin turn from harsh gray to pale peach. If Ryan believed what he’d seen, then the curse story was possible.
He walked into the first life drawing room. Indio darted ahead and snagged one of the robes the models wore between stints posing nude.
Although he should be on his guard, Ryan swept his gaze over Indio’s nude form. For a man who’d spent time in stone, he was still toned. A bit pale, but if he’d been out of the sun, he would be pasty. His inky black hair curled over his forehead. When he glanced back at Ryan, his icy blue eyes sparkled. He strode with purpose, but not swagger. His velvety voice slid down Ryan’s spine and Ryan longed to grab his tight ass. Ryan wanted to gawk at Indio’s package, but also didn’t want to look too eager.
Indio covered his nudity in a robe. “Where do you want to start? I’ll explain everything.”
“I’d like to start by undressing you and licking my way all over your body,” Ryan blurted. Shit. He’d said that out loud.
“For a man who seemed afraid of me, you’re forward. I like it.” Indio sat on one of the drawing benches. “When I convince you I’m real, we will kiss again. You’re a good kisser.”
Convince? He could see a real man who’d stepped out of a statue. There was no need to prove what he’d seen. Still, he should apologize for what he’d said. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that out loud.”
“I don’t mind. I want to kiss and explore you, too.” Indio grinned. “I’ve learned if I want someone, I need to be honest and go for him.”
“You want me? Or someone else?” He needed to stop talking.
“I do.”


1 comment:

Diane Burton said...

What a concept! Reminds me of the movie Mannequin. Wishing you much success.