Sunday, December 29, 2019

Resolutions and Sparkling New Years! with @meganslayer #gay #romance #resolutions #happynewyear

Time to ring in the new year and it's also time to make resolutions. I'm horrible at keeping them. I tend to forget I want to do them, then it's too late. Last year, I made a resolution to blog every day. So far, I'm still on the stick. But, I've had a few days where I've been almost late. Eek!

I also made a resolution to walk at least 700 miles for the year. I've made it to almost 850. I haven't been able to walk the three miles I wanted to every day, but it's okay. 850 isn't shabby.

What about you? What's your resolution? This year, it's to run. I've never been much of a runner and I don't like to sweat, but I want to say I ran a 5k. So...run it is. Tell me what you're planning for 2020.

In the meantime, here's a little bit about my New Year's story, Sparkling New Year!


Sparkling New Year by Megan Slayer

Contemporary, Sweet Romance, New Adult

M/M interaction

From MLR Books

New year, new relationship?

Dating and Aydin Madison haven't been good friends. He's shy, bookish and would rather be with his set designs than most people. He knows his way around the theater, but his love life is non-existent. He knows whom he'd like to date--Brandon Kidd, the boy du jour of the art school. He'd love to rub Brandon the right way. It's too bad Brandon doesn't seem to know Aydin exists.

When freak circumstances throw these two together, they'll have to decide if the sizzling connection is the key to their happy new year or just a fluke.

Get your copy here:

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Congrats on sticking to your resolutions! I haven't decided on any resolutions for the new year yet- guess I better start thinking. Happy New Year!

Diane Burton said...

Adding my congrats on your walking. Wow! Good job. Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

And getting it running is as simple as 1, 2, 3!

Here are the steps to make it work...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will push
STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and upsell your affiliate products all for you!

Do you want to start making money??

The solution is right here