Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What I’d Want on a Deserted Island @meganslayer #reading #islandlife @wendizwaduk

I've been thinking long and hard about this month's post. It's hard sometimes to know what to write about. Sometimes the words come fast and furious. Sometimes they don't come at all. So I pulled out a prompt I saw on another blog ~ what would I bring with me if I were stranded on a deserted island.

So what would I bring? Do I have to be practical or fantastical? Practicality seems so boring. I'm going with fantastic.

 At first thought, being on a deserted island sounds great. No laundry. No one chewing me out for not turning fast enough or doing the proper promotion they feel should be done for an event. Silence, save for the waves and birds or whatever.

On second thought, it might be lonely, but it's a deserted island. So I should bring stuff or something.
What would I bring? If we're going completely fantastical, then I'd want, a pack of pens, notebooks, a phone for music and to capture photos, and Chris Evans. I said I'm going fantastical, didn't I?

Now if we're thinking useful, then DH (because I can't reach everything), a boat, notebooks and pens. Between the two of us, we could figure out how to get food and make shelter. I mean, it's my plan. I want company. If I have to be on an island, it'd be with him.

Or Chris Evans.

What about you? What would you want on said deserted island? I'm sure you've got some better ideas that I did. Maybe you'd allow me to bring Matt Ryan or James McAvoy. Maybe them both and Chris Evans.

If so, it'll be one hot island with a gigantic DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. *grin*

Speaking of people thrown together, check out my latest Wendi Zwaduk release, Running with the Wicked.


Running with the Wicked by @WendiZwaduk 
#paranormal #romance #pnr #hot #fae 
Will she accept him as her mate or decide there can be no future with him? If they’re both willing to run with the wicked, they just might find their hearts’ true desire. 

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Tough question...hmm.. I would need a laptop (I know, I can't think of the logistics of making it work!) because I'd want to write and frankly I can barely read my own handwriting anymore. I would also need DH- otherwise I would die since I am not good at the whole survivalist stuff.

Diane Burton said...

Great post, Megan. I have trouble coming up with topics, too. This one is fantastic, esp. considering we're in winter with gray skies, gray days and I'd love to be on an island--I'm thinking the Caribbean. I'd bring Hubs, since he's more practical than I am and could figure out all the survival stuff. And I kinda like him around. LOL Who am I to leave behind the guy I've been with for over 47 years?

LOL, Maureen. My handwriting is like yours, can't read it, so I'd want my iPad--I can write and read on it. Plus an unlimited power source to keep it juiced up.

Blog27999 said...

Look at the way my partner Wesley Virgin's tale launches in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

THESE are the same SECRETS lots of famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that thought has even occurred IN YOUR very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about seven years back, while driving an unlicensed, garbage bucket of a vehicle with a suspended license and $3 on his debit card.

"I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

You've been a part of those those types of conversations, isn't it right?

Your success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose weight then you absolutely have to start using this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, cost-efficient, and delicious.

From their launch in January 2019, thousands of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan diet can give.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones given by the keto meal plan diet.