- 2013 (95)
- 2012 (299)
- Bold and Bad Heros
- The Characters I Love.....
- "It was a dark and stormy night."
- Hot and Cold...
- When in Rains, It Pours
- Weather Thou Goest
- As Assault of Weather!
- A Storm is Brewing
- The winter blues...
- What's on the Nook?
- Look what crossed my path...
- Sitting on My Coffee Table in Wait
- Kindle loves Kelley
- Burning up my Kindle
- What's On My Nook
- What's on my bookshelf...
- These are a few of my favorite scenes...
- Did you feel that?
- The Ones That Make You Grrrrr
- The Scene I Love to Hate
- The Hardest Part
- I Hate the Stuff in Between
- World-building causes a migraine or two!
- Resolution...spell that!
- You Want to do What in 2011?
- 2011 is gonna be big!
- Celebrating Paranormal Fiction...Still Going Stron...
- Flash Backs and Goals
- New Years has come and gone, and the resolut...
- Looking to stuff your Kindle or Nook?
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
The most damaged heart can fly with the right pair of wings.
Madelyn’s life is far from fairytale perfect. She is second in line for the throne of a corrupt, brutal monarchy. Or at least she was until her dark guardian sacrificed his life to hide her safely in a realm of infinite possibilities.
For years she’s lived among a colony of escaped slaves as her guardian’s widow. Even in this simple life, though, nothing is as it seems. Her hero kept a secret—a younger brother named Clayton Delaney. Warrior, winged demon…and the man who now wants to lay claim to her heart.
No longer cast in his brother’s shadow, Clayton meets all obstacles head on, including one named Maddie. His infatuation with her reaches the breaking point when she undergoes a royal rite of passage, going into heat and pushing them both over the edge.
Just as Maddie learns that some risks are worth taking, she discovers that her guardian may be alive. And she’s forced to make a choice between the man she’d thought she loved, and the demon willing to lend her his wings.