Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday

And I'm off for a double tour of duty! Yes, the day job has grabbed me for 16 hours today, so my apologies because this will be short and scattered. Usually I wake up around 10am and read emails while I think on what to blog about. I've slept a total of 5 hours, right now it's 5:45 and still dark outside!! I'm not looking forward to seeing the sunrise. :(

*Sigh* there are times I wish I had more time for doing the things I enjoy but the necessities of life require I trudge out into the real world on a regular basis. Benefits and all that good stuff are wrapped up in the equation.

That's it... off for a quick cup of coffee and here's hoping they don't find my head on the desk near the end of my shift. That wouldn't be a good thing.

Hope you enjoy your Friday and the weekend.

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments: