Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Better Late than Never!




OMG, it's my day to post. LOL

I've been so busy re-organizing the blog that I forgot. How do you like our new look? 

Today is the official launch of our new program. At the top you will see our new schedule of authors and the days they'll be posting, also their website if you want to know more about them.

We're all Paranormal/Fantasy/Sci-fi writers but we all have Romance in common. If you'd like, we also have a fanpage on facebook.

To kick off our new family I'm giving away winners choice of any of my books. Leave a comment with a way for me to contact you. I'll choose a winner on Saturday.

What kind of romance stories are your favorite?


                                                              www.annienicholas.com

PS. If you want to see my RT convention pictures they're posted on my blog.


8 comments:

molly.frenzel said...

What kind of romance stories are my favorite? The hot kind...just kidding. I'm a fan of paranormal and fantasy romance.

Kanya said...

Hi Annie,
Love the new look of the blog!
I'm a fan of paranormal romance (of course!) and I have a thing for shifters!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Kanya :)

Melissa said...

My favorite kind of romance books right now is paranormal. Anything with vampires and I will read it!! Love the new look of the site.

melissalamb(at)musfiber(dot)com

June M. said...

My favorite type of romance stories are......PARANORMALS, LOL. I love the new look, the cloudy background is cool and I do love the man-candy on some of the covers *G*. The schedule and links to everyone's websites is very handy.
Thank you for the giveaway!
June
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com
(it is a j after the _)

elaing8 said...

Love the new look of the site.
My favorites are Paranormal Romance and Contemporary Erotic Romance.
elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

Tina B said...

I love the new look! My favorite kind of romance stories are paranormal of course. ;) The ones with the tortured alphas and the strong heroines that bring that they put themselves on the line and would do anything for.
Thank you for the chance to read one of your stories.
trb0917 at gmail.com

Gabrielle Lee said...

Love the new site it looks great. I love being able to see a lot of the different romance books together in one place. Love the author tabs on top makes it so much easier to follow and find the books and authors that I enjoy.

Gabrielle
meingee@yahoo.com

Stacey Brutger said...

Ditto what Tina said. I love paranormal romance and/or urban fantasy. I love tortured heros and strong heroines. I'm getting tired of heroines who cry and need to be resuced...although it can work, but only if the author is very, very good.

Nice new look!