- 2013 (94)
- New Cover Share!!
- PNR BOOKS BECOMING COMICS: POV FROM THE FULL MONTY...
- Introducing...Wendi Zwaduk aka Megan Slayer AND a ...
- Another new author on the blog & giveaway!
- An Unchanging Costume
- Ten things about Voirey
- Good things happen to bad people
- Of Dragons and Things
- Introducing a New Monthly Blogger!
- I'm going with awesome
- Steam Punk World's Fair 2012
- I should be writing, but I'm watching my son play ...
- Seducing a Dragon
- Guest Post - Kerrianne Coombes
- Can You Come Visit Me?....Again and Again?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Dark Shadows
- led astray...to the dark side
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Boring vs Routine
- Joy and Despair!
- 10 Things You'll Love About Me
- Things you should know about me
- Meet Tess Jennings from the Frostbite series!
- New Look is Awesome!
- Get the Funk Out
- What the heck am I supposed to do about promotion?...
- Better Late than Never!
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Saturday, May 12, 2012
|Available at Pink Petal Books|
Hello everyone, I'm Lyncee Shillard. I'm very excited to be a part of this group. In my recent release, Taking A Risk – a part of the Dangerous Men Dangerous Place anthology – Leigh is dumped by her fiancé for being boring, this spurs her to 'take a risk' – kayaking down the Amazon. She ends up with a lot more than she bargained for ;)
So when does routine become something done out of boredom? I do laundry every Saturday. This is part of my weekend routine so does make me a boring person? Is my hubby getting ready to pack up? (First, he'll wait for the laundry to be finished or take dirty socks). How do you add 'spice' to an average life? I've tried different things throughout the years some worked – some not so much. Like trying a new recipe once a week. This didn't add zing but it did result in stress. Finding the recipe, buy the ingredients, and having a plan B if we hated it. I've done 'theme' night once a month when my kiddos were younger. It would be centered around a movie or game. But then the kiddos got older and wanted to hang out with friends…and now they have moved out.
So once again I'm faced with am I boring? Or a creature of routine? I'd love to hear of some of the ways you 'take a risk.'