Now, reading them has made me want to "write" one myself. The first story in the series is already plotted and I hope to delve into this summer after school gets out and I have more time. Wish me luck!
Some of my favorite series are:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- These books really drew me in. You couldn't help but root for Katniss and applaud her for taking her sister's place in the Hunger Games and YES! I loved the movie as well.
- The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
- The humour and silliness keep me reading. I love Lula! And some of the stuff Stephanie and Lula get into keeps me in stitches.
- The In Death Series by J.D. Robb
- Roark. Enough said. I'm waiting for Dallas to get pregnant!
- The Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima
- I love this series. Can't wait for the next book to come out this summer.
- Rick Riordan Series
- Seriously....The Percy Jackson Series, The Heroes of Olympus Series, and the Kane Chronicles are some of the best YA/MG paranormal series I've read. He's a master at it!
- The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
- I have actually "listened" to this entire series. The latest came out this month and my next stop on the web is to purchase it so I can listen to it on my iPhone. Can't wait!
Have a great day!