Sunday, May 20, 2012

I should be writing, but I'm watching my son play video games.


Gah! And I didn't think this would be a distraction.
"Go ahead," said I, "I don't need to watch television while I work on edits."

Thinking my son's request to play his video game on the big TV would be harmless, I gave him the okay to hook up and play while I worked. Yeah, right. Have you ever watched some of these trailers? I ended up too busy watching him play, needing to see what would happen next, than working on edits.

Anyway, I found it interesting that these games are built like books. They have hooks and hangers, they have a plot and characters that engage you. Omigod, I so didn't need to see this. MY MUSE IS RATTLING MY CAGE.

Have a great weekend all. I'm going to finish watching my video game.

D L

2 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

I have to admit, I love a good video game!!

Annie Nicholas said...

Ha! I have Halo bunnies.