- 2013 (94)
- New Cover Share!!
- PNR BOOKS BECOMING COMICS: POV FROM THE FULL MONTY...
- Introducing...Wendi Zwaduk aka Megan Slayer AND a ...
- Another new author on the blog & giveaway!
- An Unchanging Costume
- Ten things about Voirey
- Good things happen to bad people
- Of Dragons and Things
- Introducing a New Monthly Blogger!
- I'm going with awesome
- Steam Punk World's Fair 2012
- I should be writing, but I'm watching my son play ...
- Seducing a Dragon
- Guest Post - Kerrianne Coombes
- Can You Come Visit Me?....Again and Again?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Dark Shadows
- led astray...to the dark side
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Boring vs Routine
- Joy and Despair!
- 10 Things You'll Love About Me
- Things you should know about me
- Meet Tess Jennings from the Frostbite series!
- New Look is Awesome!
- Get the Funk Out
- What the heck am I supposed to do about promotion?...
- Better Late than Never!
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Sunday, May 20, 2012
6:00 AM | Posted by D L Jackson | | Edit Post
Gah! And I didn't think this would be a distraction.
"Go ahead," said I, "I don't need to watch television while I work on edits."
Thinking my son's request to play his video game on the big TV would be harmless, I gave him the okay to hook up and play while I worked. Yeah, right. Have you ever watched some of these trailers? I ended up too busy watching him play, needing to see what would happen next, than working on edits.
Anyway, I found it interesting that these games are built like books. They have hooks and hangers, they have a plot and characters that engage you. Omigod, I so didn't need to see this. MY MUSE IS RATTLING MY CAGE.
Have a great weekend all. I'm going to finish watching my video game.