- 2013 (95)
- New Cover Share!!
- PNR BOOKS BECOMING COMICS: POV FROM THE FULL MONTY...
- Introducing...Wendi Zwaduk aka Megan Slayer AND a ...
- Another new author on the blog & giveaway!
- An Unchanging Costume
- Ten things about Voirey
- Good things happen to bad people
- Of Dragons and Things
- Introducing a New Monthly Blogger!
- I'm going with awesome
- Steam Punk World's Fair 2012
- I should be writing, but I'm watching my son play ...
- Seducing a Dragon
- Guest Post - Kerrianne Coombes
- Can You Come Visit Me?....Again and Again?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Dark Shadows
- led astray...to the dark side
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Boring vs Routine
- Joy and Despair!
- 10 Things You'll Love About Me
- Things you should know about me
- Meet Tess Jennings from the Frostbite series!
- New Look is Awesome!
- Get the Funk Out
- What the heck am I supposed to do about promotion?...
- Better Late than Never!
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Thursday, May 31, 2012
I'm so excited for this book and can't wait to share the story with everyone!
Starved for Love is the first book of my new series Confessions of a Succubus, releasing from Carina Press in September.
After almost dying of starvation to remain faithful to a mortal lover, succubus Pia Blyton now shields her heart by feeding solely on men she won’t fall for. The only trick is, to create energy to survive, she must achieve orgasm. At least that rules out bad sex with her three lovers. Too bad she’s a sucker for falling in love.
When her demon lover doesn't arrive for their arranged rendezvous, Pia is forced to ask her vampire lover to step in before her energy becomes dangerously low. In return he demands a favor and Pia finds herself in the hotel suite of the mysterious Valerio Hunan, who seduces her with a devastating kiss. Too late Pia learns he’s an incubus who wants to lure her into marriage--a marriage without love.
As an incubus used to bedding a variety of succubi, Val doesn’t understand Pia’s yearning for love. He needs a succubus wife to provide him with a steady source of energy. But he wants Pia for the passion and renewed interest in life she makes him feel. Can Pia convince Val that sex isn’t just for survival and love is for more than the weak?