Saturday, May 26, 2012

Ten things about Voirey




Hi there! I’m Voirey Linger and… no, Voirey. VOY-ree. There is an I before the R. I know it’s a weird name, but it looks pretty, doesn’t it? Please say yes…

Maybe I should just get to the getting to know me bit.

What are ten things you should know about me? Well for starters, I’m a cat person. My cat is my furbaby and she is quite spoiled. Spend much time around me and you are guaranteed to hear about her.

I’m a voracious reader, but I read almost exclusively romance. It can be about any kind of romance, but I’m in love with the love story. I’ll read historical, contemporary, inspirational, erotica, and of course, paranormal so long as it’s a romance.

I love chocolate. The words ‘addiction’ and ‘intervention’ have been bandied about.

I love a good bout of wing sex. In books, I mean. I don’t have wings of my own.

 I’m artsy. I sing, paint, knit, write and create in as many mediums as possible.

I’m picky about my paranormal critters. If the mythos isn’t strong, I don’t want to read it or write it. I’m socially awkward in person.

I like to pretend I’m cute and witty online but I can’t promise that’s true.

 I write angels and make them dirty. I love men. I love writing them, looking at them, and doing other things with them. I like them big and bad and alphahole in books. In person, alpha is good but he’d damn well better respect me.

 I suck at math but find science fascinating.

My books have socially unacceptable language and are not recommended to be read in public.

I can’t count.

 Is there anything else you want to know?

6 comments:

J Hali Steele said...

Yay, another cat lover...I have furfriends, and I love winged sex too! :) Welcome to PR.

Annie Nicholas said...

I can't either LOL

felinewyvern said...

Just popped in to make sure you weren't getting lonely here, I already know more than enough about you after all :D

Voirey Linger said...

J, I love cats. We currently have three.

Annie, I stopped counting at ten. close enough, right?

Ilona, I think you know too much about me already. Good thing we're on the same side.

Dawn Montgomery said...

Congrats!!! I just saw your new book was accepted!!!

Rebecca Royce said...

Ah..but what would you do if you did have wings? LOL. Welcome. I loved this list.