- 2013 (95)
- An Interesting Process...
- Writing With Little Eyes Around
- A Vacation in Space - Where Would You Go?
- Sexy or Story
- A unicorn is just a horse with a horn...
- It's Coming...
- Never a dull month! Contest and freebie with book ...
- What's Next?
- Gremlins In My House ~ Deena Remiel
- You're Invited to My Birthday Bash!
- She Who Is Foremost In The Library - Ancient Egypt...
- Do You Believe ...
- Rejuvenation for This Writer's Soul
- More about worldbuilding -- SFR
- Making the unbelievable—believable!
- Things I’ve learned on my writing journey.
- Fallen Kitty
- I'm Late for a Very Important Date
- Return to Askara...with a contest!
- World Building By Deatri King-Bey
- Canada Day
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
So sorry I'm late!
Since today is a holiday for most Americans, I took advantage of my day off by having breakfast with my husband before his tee time. Then I came home, fired up the computer and started working on a story that grabbed me by the horns late last week. In the home stretch, I knew if I could push through, dig down and just *write* I could get the story finished today.
And I did! But nothing else got done. LOL
Happy Birthday, America!
Labels: Sara Brookes