Friday, March 22, 2013

Werebunnies in Your Basket





Spring has arrived...I'm doing my best to ignore the foot of snow still on the ground and throw myself into spring. The weather will catch up soon (I hope. I really, really hope).

Spring sunshine has a way of bringing out the sweeter side of life. Long looks in the lunchroom for the kiddos. A wink shared over the dinner table. Outside sports starting up again with long walks to behind the dugout...ah, spring.

If you're in the mood to spice up your basket, toss in some bunnies--werebunnies that is. Guaranteed not to give you actual cavities :)

Earlier this month I had the great joy of chatting with Curvy, the owner and operator of an all things sexy store and blog. She loved the bunnies nearly as much as me!

Stay warm and Happy Spring!!
Stephanie Beck

No comments: