Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday...

I'll be at the Liberty States Fiction Writers Create Something Magical Conference this weekend, and I'll be seeing Annie and Rebecca--YAY!

Surfing around the net in an attempt to come up with ideas, I realized it's been a while since I posted some, ummm, handsome men. So while I'm away having fun, thought I'd serve up some eye candy, goodies for the soul, a little yumminess, to get you all through the weekend. Since I've been behind with everything, I thought behinds would be a good place to start!

Enjoy!!


Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for the hot pictures they were just what I needed. I've been sick that last couple of days and looking at them sure made me feel better.

sstrode@scrtc.com

D L Jackson said...

Oh my. Look at all those tanlines.