- 2013 (98)
- 2012 (299)
- Memorial day, formerly known as Decoration Day, c...
- My interesting experience with mermaids!!
- Real Life Mermaids
- Living with Mermaids
- Legs? Who Needs 'Em!
- Merman Anatomy
- Last Creature of Monster Mash May
- I love Werewolves!!
- Last Flight of the Ark
- It's Friday
- I'm Begging You for Mercy
- Born or Made?
- Shifters--I love them.
- Wolf Pack Hierarchy - Shifter Week
- Love me some Vampires!!
- What is a Vampire?
- It's Friday...
- Getting Forged
- Dead or Alive?
- Vampires: The Brooder and the Bad Boy
- Vampires Are To Die For
- Angels and Demons--oh my!!!
- Angels and Demons
- It's Friday
- Falling Hard
- Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
- Of Angels and Demons--Rhiannon Leith
- Angels/Demon Week on Paranormal Romantics
- Gina Gordon is in the house!!!
- 2010 (372)
- 2009 (174)
Monday, May 9, 2011
Someone recently asked me when did I start liking vampires. My response? When haven't I loved vampires?
I can remember as a little girl all my friends wanted to be princesses or witches on Halloween. I wanted to be a vampire. When a few coins fell into my pockets and I was allowed to go to the corner store, I always made sure to buy a set of plastic vampire teeth.
As a teenager my girlfriends would run to see the lastest chick flick and I would go with the boys to the latest sci-fi/monster/slasher film. I'm still like that. LOL
I was into monsters WAY before I found the romance genre! Vampire always intrigued me. I like it when they're portrayed as smarter than mortal men. Dark and sinister, are they really evil? Is it their fault they thirst for blood? It's like blaming a predator for hunting prey.
If you're into vampires as much as I am then check out my Angler series.
What's drawn you to our blood lusting dark princes?