Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday

Wow, it's March! I can not, and will not, complain about winter this year. There are a few weeks left but signs are it's they're not going to be too bad. Had some cold, a bit of ice once, and a few teensy tiny snows, yet nothing outrageous! Good riddance I say. :)

Brought me to thinking about spring cleaning. Where to start, where to start? Decided to begin with crates of books that need to be unpacked. A few years ago I had shelves built and promptly filled each one, still, there were about 4 big crates left. So, recently took books from the shelves to put others on the shelves; books I don't consider favorites, and some I'll never read again. But then I put bunches back!! A merry-go-round of up and down. Those I put back are mostly series I really, really enjoy that aren't complete. My dilemma is I don't buy many books now. Haven't 'held' a book for a long time and can't justify $$ it would cost to finish buying a series only to search for room on already overflowing shelves. Back to deciding which stay...or go on the shelves...or come down...or *sigh*

eReaders and smart phones, computers or androids -- you name it, they're the next best thing to sliced bread. At least in my book! *Smile* Back to work now.

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments: