Friday, April 5, 2013

The Door's Open!

Okay, me and the cats just can't stand being closed in anymore...not another minute. The heat has been turned off, the door thrown wide open and the fur balls have escaped! Thank goodness I innoculated them last week. Hmmm, if there was only something for me to squirt on back of my neck to keep off the tiny creatures that jump from them to me. *sigh* I have a steady prescription for Doxy. LOL
OOPS! WRONG DOORWAY!!

Off this weekend and hoping to get some outside work started so I can see my little flower patch and I hope to see the neighbor working on his vegetable garden. It's where I shop for tomato and zucchini for my summer salads. YUM! I know - Spring has hardly sprung and I've moved ahead to Summer. What can I say?

Meanwhile, am working on story for doorway above and I've started to edit Quench. It's moving along ever so slowly, but it will be done.

Now go, enjoy your weekend and the beginning of Spring! *smile*

Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-J. Hali Steele

No comments: