Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Friday...

And December, and what a busy month I have planned! The Gift will release from Silver Publishing on December 10th as part of their 25 Days of Christmas stories. If you prefer paper, all the stories will appear in an anthology, in print, early next year.

December 31st will see the release of Protected, the 3rd book in the Shepherd's Watch series, at Changeling Press. There are a couple new dogs in town!

This month, I am also the featured author at Selena Illyria's site, where she did an awesome interview. Gosh! The woman had me talking about everything, even personal stuff...Well, you'll have to run over there and see at http://selenaillyria.com/about/interview-archive/interviews/.

Now, for the Contest News!
I'm running a contest each Friday this month at http://www.sovereignkind.blogspot.com/, where you have to answer a question about my interview at Selena's, and I'm giving away lots of goodies, culminating in a wonderful grand prize of books and swag on January 1st. To be entered in the contest for the grand prize, purchase any one of my books at Changeling, use the code WATCH01, and you'll receive a 10% discount on your whole order--even if you see something else you like--and you will!!

Be sure to leave contact information in the comments at A Sovereign Spot.

What a great start to a fun-filled Holiday!
Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to feature on my website. And it was awesome meeting you at AAD.

J Hali Steele said...

Thank you, I had a ball, and can't wait until next year!