Sunday, October 21, 2012

...and life interferes.

This week I've been dealing with some unusual stress. Unfortunately I can't describe them in detail for legal reasons, but suffice to say I've been under the weather.

That said, on a completely different matter, I wanted to know what you guys think of serial fiction. I've been experimenting with it two different ways; via my Six Sentence Sunday postings, where I'm giving another six sentences of my current Iron Angel book each week, and my Juke Pop Serials books, where I'm putting up a chapter every other.

On the plus side, it means I'm putting new stuff out there every week, which means readers always have something new. On the minus side, it means I'm rarely putting out something new in novel length.

So... what do you guys think?

No comments: