- 2013 (98)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- 2010 (372)
- Love Can Be Murder, paranormal style!
- CONTEST IS CLOSED...
- IS IT HERE YET?
- A Salute to Men
- Hair today...
- Interview with Paige Tyler
- END OF SUMMER EVENT
- Creating and (Living with) the Alpha Male
- Taking a step. Taking a breather.
- I interviewed PR's own J. Hali Steele!
- Interview with Lee Morris-Editor in Chief of Eirel...
- WHO'S POINT OF VIEW??
- Bring it Back! Thursday Presents: Blood Ties
- Life...and other incomprehensible puzzles
- The Paranormal in my Real Life
- The Void
- Book Trailers - Do they help sell?
- Science Fiction =/= Paranormal
- Just Gotta Write
- We Got An Award
- Her Wolf: The Westervelt Wolves Book 1 Releases
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
I'm delighted to announce that Paranormal Romantics has earned its first award granted by the wonderful Chiron O'Keefe .
This small endeavor has turned into a great adventure. In the last few weeks there have been many interesting conversations, new book releases, interviews, and best of all FUN.
We've made friends across the globe, had vampires and weres visit us, and a free read poll (which I am currently working on.) Bet you can't wait to see what we have in store for the coming season.
Here are the rules of this award:
1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the award winners.
After some deliberations amongst ourselves we decided to offer this award in return to:
Marta Acosta a fellow paranormal romance writer of the Casa Dracula Novels.
Nights of Passion a great supporter of up and coming authors.
Royal Blush Authors for keeping the romance.
SciFiGuy for keeping us updated.
Trampy Vamps for keeping it sexy.
What would you like us to keep doing or add to this blog? Guest speakers? Cross genres topics? More for writers or for readers? Fun stuff? Personal stuff? Contests? Tell us.