Monday, March 14, 2011

Is it Monday Already???

This Monday slipped by me. I wish I had a good reason. Well...I kinda do.

I got my hair done. It's been almost a year since I've gone to a salon. The grey hairs snuck up on me too. So I wanted highlights. I'm not conservative when it comes to my hair. It will grow back is my moto. I had pink on my mind all weekend but went with this instead at the last minute when my hairdresser gave me the eye at my request. LOL




I will do pink one day! Once I don't have to work a day job. That's a promise.

2 comments:

Sara Brookes said...

I did dark purple streaks when my hair was jet black. I just put it up when I went into the office. Think my co-workers are used to me coming in with "off" colors. LOL

Go for it!!!

Hailey Edwards said...

Oh, I like it!

I keep telling DH I'm going to go purple. My hair has so much silver, it's be an easy thing to do...but he loves the silver. So I'll have to sneak it past him one day.