Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Here We Go Again

I'm not a fan of change, but I am one of the few authors who does enjoy Facebook. I use it a lot to keep up with friends and readers. So today, when I logged in, I saw something I had been expecting for a while. The pages are now being swapped over to the new timeline feature, the same as regular pages were.

Now, part of me wants to cling to my old format, which I loved, but I don't much see the point. I'm one of those rip off the bandaid people I guess. I mean, change is coming and there's no sidestepping it. Might as well face it head on and accept the update.

When I made the switch, I did think it was cool that there's now an admin panel positioned above your page. It shows you notifications, new likes, insights, and messages. Now that could come in handy. Especially since the new format is so wonky.

Do you have a preference--old FB or new? Or have you given up keeping up with their changes?

No comments: