Sunday, February 19, 2012

Review of Kiss and Make Up by Faye Robertson


The Opportunity of a Lifetime…
Makeup artist Tabby Rogers is thrilled to land a job on a New Zealand movie set with lots of perks, including getting her hands on sexy Kiwi stunt man, Eli Black. The sexual electricity zapping between them can’t be denied, but neither of them is in a position to handle happily-ever-after. Eli’s jetting off to Hollywood, Tabby’s next assignment is in the UK. But there’s nothing wrong with a short-term fling, right?
Except as the sparks burn hotter and responsibilities pull at them from opposite ends of the globe, it quickly becomes clear that something’s gotta give. Must Tabby sacrifice her hard-won career for love? Or will Eli forever be the one that got away?
BUY LINK
MY REVIEW:
Oh my! Eli Black is sex packaged into a hot stunt man's body!

I LOVED this story and was glued to every word written! At first I wanted to read the story because of Eli being a stunt man and I suspected he'd be a sexy character to read...and damn, I wasn't disappointed. He not only had a humorous side that I simply drooled over, but he was sweet at times and held a dominant side that made my body temperature rise!

Tabby Rogers was charming with her wit, playful personality and heart that seemed to leap off the page. She's definitely a woman I'd love to know and I found myself cheering her on through the story.

With fantastic lead characters, equally as interesting secondary characters, an intriguing plot and a deeply emotional tale of love--and I'd say Faye Robertson has delivered one helluva book!

No comments: