Saturday, February 11, 2012

Updates

Every now and then I like to share any news, or updates about my books and writing. It's been a while, so I'll get right to it.

Cinderella Wore Combat Boots is a CAPA nominee. The winners will be announced on Valentine's Day, here:  http://trsparties.com

I've recently contracted two new science fiction novellas with Decadent Publishing. The first is Rebel Souls--a story of love, revolution and running to and from the law.

The second is a launch story for Decadent's new Elatian line and the title on that story is Courtesan Boot Camp.

I have three Edge stories for my Carnality series that will be releasing soon. Meet Jezebel and Azael, an incubus and succubus who operate out of a seedy strip joint called The Devil's Den. No release date set in stone yet, but the first should be out this month. Here are the covers:




















Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great Saturday,

D L

No comments: