Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome to our world!

Hi, I'm Sandra Sookoo and have been known to write about things ranging from vamps, to weres, to fairies, pixies, ghosts, with a hint of magic thrown in to "keep things real". And of course, there's always a happy ending and love is an integral part :-)

We'll offer a little bit of everything with this blog, and I hope you'll find it an entertaining and interesting place to spend a few moments. I'll be posting on Wednesdays so if there's anything you're "dying" to know about me or my books, just let me know.

So bring us your undead, your not-quite-normal masses and we'll meet up everyday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new blog! I wish all of you the best of luck! Great idea- the free read.


Kissa Starling

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi,

So glad to hear about the blog. Can't wait for your Wednesday posts.

Liena Ferror

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now, all I have to do is find something to talk about... ;-)

Chandra Ryan said...

I can't wait to read your posts :)

Sandra Sookoo said...

Thanks Chandra! See ya on Wednesday!