Friday, December 4, 2009

SCREWED AGAIN...

Releases today, and I wouldn't be an author if I didn't promote it! So here goes:

I'm so male oriented in my work, it normally carries through to the covers. I was surprised at loving a cover with females on the front, but Changeling Press wowed me with both of these. SCREWED was done by Bryan Keller and SCREWED AGAIN is from Sahara Kelly, each very talented!

Today SCREWED AGAIN releases and it's the story of PI, Purple P Rose who has two men at her beck and call. Wait is it three now...well, let's just say Purp pretty much has anything she wants.

In preparation for the release, I did a FREE READ which can be found at Changeling's Encounters. It'll help you catch up with Richard E Rection and what he's been up to. So run over, read it, then grab your copy of the new story so you'll know how it ends.
BLURB:
Purple P. Rose and Peter Hard are back in another erotic bisexual romp.


Purp’s partner, and used-to-be boyfriend, Richard E. Rection, is missing. New partner and lover Peter Hard, the local vampyre enclave’s king, believes he knows the culprit responsible. Purp and Peter are hot on the heels of the vamp that has Dick, and he may be rogue.

Searching for her old lover, Peter lets Purple live a little in his lusty world. He doesn’t want to tell her Dick may just be having the time of his life and the vampyre who wooed him away may be filling more than Dick’s nights with the delights of a lifetime.

Peter will return him -- if Purple wants him back.

EXCERPT:
Benton was flabbergasted this man could leave someone as alluring and delicious as Purple. “I suggest you hurry before they come to look for you.” He sat on the edge of the bed. “You don’t know my brother like I do. He’s up to something and it will most likely bring trouble to us all.”


“Hey, your petty squabbles are not my affair.” Dick ran his hands through his hair and stared at the door. “I’m not as acute as you guys but I think it might be a little late.”

There was a crash in the hall, and Bent sensed the queen. Aww hell.

“Fucking A, can’t your dead asses afford electricity? Where are the lights in this joint?”

The door flew open and there she was. Where the hell is Peter?

“I can fool him sometimes, Bent. You were easy to follow.”

He’d protected his thoughts, yet she read them. “Shit.” This was not good. When Peter found her here, Bent would be blamed for being careless. This situation had to be repaired quickly. “How did you leave him unknowingly?”

“The same way women have done it for years.” She laughed heartily. “A damn good blowjob. Don’t worry, he’s still knocked out.”

“Take Dick and leave. I’ll handle my brother.”

“Handle me for what, little bro?” Caldran materialized in the center of the room. “Ahh, the glorious queen.” Another flash of light and Layla appeared.

I’m fucked. “Allow her to take her lover and leave, Cal. Don’t involve them in what you know will come.”

“Hold on, Bent, maybe Dick wants to be here,” Purple said.

This was one of those times he wished he wasn’t the second-in-command. Shit was going to hit the fan. Layla was circling around Purple with her hands clasped tightly together. He hoped they’d stay that way. “Layla…”

Too late. The smile that danced on her lips meant trouble. She stopped dead in front of Purple and palmed her breast. Bent held his breath. The loud smack made him jump.

“Bitch, back off. Way, way off.” Purple’s eyes swirled red.

“Now, now,” Cal said. “No need for such language. You are our lady.”

“Only problem with that statement, buddy, is I’m no lady. She touches me again, uninvited, she’ll draw back a nub.”

Dick moved between Purple and the female vampyre. “Purp, I’m sorry… I should have contacted you.”

“Yeah, right. I can see you’ve been busy.”

“Don’t be that way. You haven’t had a lot of time for me lately.”

“Dick, you’ve damn near been with me every day. What do you want?”

Dick raised his hand to stroke her face. Bent moved to stand beside his queen. “We’re not the same anymore, babe. I’ll always love you. But things are different, you’re different. You don’t need me anymore.”

“I’ll always need you.”

“Yada, yada, yada. My lady, he’s with me now. So let it go. And shouldn’t you be home catering to our lord and master?” Cal’s voice dripped with sarcasm.

“Who. The. Fuck. Are. You? You’re on my last nerve. Dick can make his own decision.” Bent eyed her closely as Purple spun back toward her other lover. “What do you want, Dick?”

Dick never had a chance to answer...


Remember: Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

6 comments:

Rebecca Royce said...

So thrilled for you J!

Many Many Many sales, including the one I just made.

Rebecca

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your release!
I loved the excellent excerpt.
Thank you for sharing.
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo
PS - Posted your release on my blog.

Author GE Stills said...

Hi J
Best of luck on your new release. I hope you sell bunches and bunches.
BTW strictly from a male perspective, I like the book covers. lol
Gary/GE Stills

J Hali Steele said...

Rebecca, CONGRATS to you, too. Cannot wait to read Love Beyond Time...seem to remember a tiny bit of that from somewhere *grins*

RK - Thanks, you're the best!

Gary, glad you made it. Those women are prett hot, huh? Love these covers.

Annie Nicholas said...

Happy be-lated release day. Wow so many releases in such a short time. I can't keep up any more. LOL

J Hali Steele said...

Ohhh, you will! Thanks, Annie.