Monday, November 21, 2011

Week of ThanksGiving

I'm thankful for a lot of things this year and I will be expressing them on my own blog all this week BUT I had to post this here so my fellow Paranormal Romantics bloggers would see it.

PR started in June 2009. I organized it and ran it since then but my fellow authors have made the job very easy. I'm very thankful to work with these people. There are many group blogs that come and go but I'm very pleased that we continue to run without a hitch.

They blog EVERY week or find someone else to replace them. I don't think we've had one day go by without a new blog post in 2 1/2 years. That's roughly 912 articles.

I've never heard a complaint. :)  When I ask for things, they respond quickly.

Thank you, Rebecca Royce, Hailey Edwards, Sara Brookes, J. Hali Steele, DL Jackson, and Stacey Kennedy.

Here's to our futures.

Annie Nicholas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for! I've enjoyed your blog since I plugged it into my Google Reader about a year ago!

Happy Thanksgiving