Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Friday...

It's cold, and I'm late because I slept snuggled under a quilt like a baby with my heat on. Woke up sad that Summer is leaving. I need a Summer home to run to... no, move to. Preferably deserted desert, but I could do a city with trees and grass as long as it's Southwest. Florida is warm, but the only sand there is on the beach! Don't get me wrong, that's beautiful in it's own way :) But I love desert colors and cacti. Believe me, it's not all tans and browns. The sky seems closer without being surrounded by city lights, and smog, or a tree canopy. It's so spiritual, peaceful, and just plain beautiful. Driving through the southwest is a delightful experience filled with natural wonders that will take your breath away. If you get the chance to do it - DO IT!

As usual, I'm using pictures because they're "worth a thousand words!" And I woke up late...




Growl and roar-it's okay to let the beast out.-© J. Hali Steele

No comments: